Re: New Forum for AudioGame discussion in the Works

May I point out one simple fact?
You guys can sit here and debate the morality of this all you like. I the end, this is Connor’s project. His idea. So he can move forward as he chooses. Nothing you say can necessarily stop him from doing it. That said, when he inevitably does put it up, I hope beyond hope that people give it a chance and don’t just sit and spam it because they can. That saddens me deeply that that’s such a believable probability.