Re: What Are You Dressing up as on Halloween

I didn't dress up. Intead I got interesting visitors.

Dancing Jason with Thing 1 and 2.

Pyramid Head and Freddy in a rap battle. A dog sled decked out like the cart from Monty Python telling people to bring out your dead. I did. I gave out the candy with nuts and almonds in it. And coconut. Especially coconut.