Re: Important announcement, Dark no longer head administrator

Shocking is what I found this announcement to be. Dark has been a mod ever sense I signed up here if my memory ssurvs me well. I also clearly missed the topic that caused a lot of trouble. Do not know how, but I did. I have an habbit of reading those topics I care about. Personally tend to stay clear of topics that of subjects I strongly disagree with figuring that I would have an easyer time of it if I do so. To me, if I am going to get into a debate with someone, I much rather it be face to face. It is more personal that way.Plus focusing in on stuff that I am interested on here makes time spent here fun. Maybe that should be something that most if not all of us should do to some degree. Pretty sure we all do, but Maybe That is why I basicly missed the lead up to this per say. Only have so much time spent in one day.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : robomastr42 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cw via Audiogames-reflector