Re: Accessible VST Chromatic tuner working in Reaper with SIBIAC

G. Rad  you where a key parts of me getting back in to music production.
Running across your video prove to me that it was still possible to do music production even when you think it is in possible.
And just like that I was like a dog with a bone on the hunts for answers.  And after a uphill battle I arrived to my destination with a big shiny door saying Reaper.
That was at the beginning of the year and I have been learning and teaching myself to use my new surroundings and tools to Skeep the landscape I desire .
I don’t think I have scratched the surface with my production at this moment. But so far reviews and comments are that it is crazy and I have been doing this for a while when it has only been months.

Hopefully one day when I am ready I will put myself out there on YouTube and showcase just like yourself that it is still possible to do music production no matter what genre you  desire to compose.

Thanks once again and keep up the good work.

And hopefully one day on YouTube they will be a big collective of blind music producers and composers on the front page trending .

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azslow3 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azslow3 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tmstuff000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azslow3 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tmstuff000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamecreator via Audiogames-reflector