Re: Can something be done?

In some cases there are people that want power to make our interest. While in other cases, people want power just for the reputation and fame.
Aprone has a good reputation already. By losing Aprone we lost a valualbe moderator.
From all what I can say, Aprone he's sighted, he could say fuck us and our fucked up community and go in the mainstream one. But instead he decided to remain in our community, and he tried to help where he could.
Personally, I don't think Aaron has the personality to moderate a forum, because he's too afraid of the consequences, and he sometimes does not step in where is needed as I said earlier.