Re: simple post Regarding my private messages from SmokeJay and Jaysofire

Okay. Yeah, I guess that should be another thing to put on the table at some point to really fix this PM system. I would use forum mail, but that opens outlook which is both not my favorite client, and is connected to my school account which is only really useful for official school stuff. Anyways, thank you.