Re: for those interested in a gaming service, read on

Wow, a lot of hostility going on here for something that's costing a hell of a lot less than minimum wage.

In other news that brand new blue yetty microphone you bought but only use to chat on team talk was how many hours of games you otherwise couldn't play with your $200 plus console?

Man, all the bitchers here really need to get a life. This is cool stuff. Claiming that blind people can do it all on our own is simply falsehood. I clearly remember sonic the hedgehog. I could always get so far. Then, once someone got me past a level, I was okay again. Would I pay for this now? You bet I would. Not much, maybe beer money, but isn't that what gaming is anyway?