Re: Accessible Melodyne

hi
Given the extremely rapid rate of development I will say I am surprised at everything that we ca do with melodyne, and am in fact, in complete awe and having a little bit of trouble keeping things up to date in the reaper wiki, but I think I have finally managed to do it cool.
It seems though that I am not the only one with the problems you describe

if you use 64bit version of it in 64bit version of REAPER, and not bridged 32bit version, I guess the only way to understand the issue is meet online...

so then I wonder if I should use the 32 bit version of zampler instead of the 64 bit one? because it does not appear to work for me, despite configuring things correctly, though I suspect this is because my screen resolution is too low ,  1366 × 768

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gamesmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azslow3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector