Re: Proposed New Rules: Discussion and Feedback

Aaron, I understand what you're saying about rules and formality and all, but I'm afraid I just don't agree. Many sites actually use far more complex language than we're using here. I think this is, for instance, far simpler than my post about trying to start the healing process; that, admittedly, was quite dense and carefully worded. These rules are not nearly so difficult to parse, at least not in comparison to other places.

And regarding your idea, it's virtually the same as the community failure clause, except instead of all staff having access, only admins do. If people think there is a chance that the community failure clause goes off the rails, they are apt to think it doubly bad if there's just admin making decisions on that score.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector