Re: I pang with sadness

@alireza i suppose he kept his comp open in the audiogames.net tab constantly, or had some kind of vps or similar logged in which would effectively do that for him. I guess i feel kind of unwelcome in this topic. I really haven’t been here all that long as compared to most of you, but i always liked sebby as a moderator. The things that shocked me most about his leaving were A, his sudden offline status which gave me a pretty big shock when i first saw it, and B, the fact he didn’t even give a good bye but just left...
Pretty much all i have to say on the matter.