Staff Listing.

Hello. I decided to compile a list of staff broken down into categories based on the member categorizations in the user list section. I hope it is helpful. Also, I know at least one news poster is missing, I think. Anyways, here's the list according to the forum, so without further ado...

List of Admins, Moderators, and newsposters according to the forum listings:

Admins

Aaron
arqmeister
(the following two are also the webmasters):
Richard (AudioGames)
Sendermen

Moderators

dan_c
Jayde
nightshade

Newsposters

BryanP
CAE_Jones
Guitarman
ItsAConspiraZ
pitermach
SLJ
staindaddict

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector