Re: Women lack representation

braille0109 wrote:

post 1. if we were in 1918, instead of 2018, your statement would have some truth to it. but as it stands...

I still think there are definitely issues with equal treatment even in 2018, but that's not the point of this post. The OP claims there is a bias against women in the blind community, and it has to then be assumed also the finger is being pointed at the website. I really don't know what else can be said besides what has already been written in the posts above.
I would suggest that if the OP feels there needs to be change, she go about it in a positive manner. This to me feels less like an attempt for equal treatment, and more an attempt to rail against the current mod and admin staff. I will absolutely retract my statement if I am incorrect, but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : blaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector