Re: steam's browser is now accessible!

and the sign in page too, as well as choosing your language, and what not. I just had to assume that the first text field was the user name and the next was for the password. and then the next for the steam guard code, but even though my steam is working, since I was doing it purely off guess work, my language is set to korean. The only reason I know this is because when my brother decided to play GTA 5, it was all not in english, and then a few days later social club started to not work, so I looked through the log, and it said my language was Korean... Yeah, good Job Valve, Now everything I do envolving steam at least on my pc, thank god it didn't affect my actual account is in a foreign language.