simple software audio editing recommend needed

from the title said it all but I should specific detail so you can write down this name of software for me
I don't need advance process of editing cutting or modiving audio track
all I need is simple software to use like they can mixing scrolling or moving at specific time as I want so I can mix other source while focusing at this specific time
or I can cut at this time i'm focus easily without effecting other part and last thing is simple interface friendly accessible
if you have some kind of software you can write down that name of software or you can give me official link for me to look at these