Re: manamon playthrough

I would as well, mainly because I'm still trying to figure out if I wanna drop so much cash on the game. Like, I understand that it's pretty damn huge for an audiogame. But my concern is the lack of ongoing development, and the apparent imbalances and weird move lists that there are. There's a reason why games in the mainstream market go down in price as they get older and stop being worked on as much, lol but that's a whole other topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector