Re: a rather wierd behaiviour by operators on quenten sea gameroom

well yeah, that's an entirely different debate weather you should take those free tables as a platform for free speech or not. however you should know that nearly every game logs the messages for 1 reason or an other. the point here is though, you guys were banned for spamming pretty much.

Aarush wrote:

on after 30 mins. We were kinda all pissed sorta, so we started saying stuff like hay, since we were banned for no reason, time to totally troll them and make them repay or something like that. and bam. the bann hammer comes down on us again.

I don't get it. you guys were banned for this already so what made you guys think you will not be banned again for this very same behavior in more aggressive manner? though I do agree the reason given on first ban was lame. .