Re: Planet Saga, public demo released.

Hi.
No, i am clicking on the grilled fish one, which is the one he needs and the only one I do have.
The describtion says that this dish is comprised of fish and sea wegetables, i suppose, that other think aiou or how ever this is spelled is ment by that, but I don't know where to get that.

Greetings Moritz.