Re: audio game soundtracks?

@Aaron
You're right; some of the tracks have been composed specifically for the series. It would be theoretically possible to compile them and release as with 10-track audio bundle with some bonus tracks.
However, the problem is that there are multiple composers and no one except me use PayPal. In Japan, setting up PayPal so that they can receive money is extremely complicated (especially for visually impaired). Of course I should not get all money from what others worked really hard for. That's one of the reasons we are hesitant to make the soundtrack available.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robomastr42 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jacerbt via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector