Re: A Message to all Admins and Moderators

Yeah, but I don't think that was ever our problem really, maybe in the UP topics... But they took their sweet time their too.
If their are 3 or 4 scattered reports from other threads, and then 10 from one thread, it would make sense to check the second one first.
IMO they just didn't want to deal with it and didn't want to ado anything without Dark's permission.