Re: Need help in Inquisitor 3.

Hello,
ok so... I've played it, and completed it, a looooong time ago. I know this was a tricky puzzle and I don't know if I'll remember all the steps correctly. One thing's for sure, :
Spoiler! Spoiler! I said :
The sphere is to be considered a an egg, and needs to be placed under the blanket. It will then open and... I don't remember what was inside it... For some reasons, I had to start the game all over again for this puzle, there was something missing , something I discovered only by looking in a tutorial originaly made for the sighted version of the game. Not all the parts did correspond, but enough for me to rebuild the puzzle..

But for the sphere, I'm pretty sure of what I'm telling you.

Best regard,
Simon