Re: A question about forum software

Thank you for your reply. My worry is that both punbb and fluxbb are not updated since 2 years. Spam and hack robots are in continuous development. phpBB is active, so it can be a good option.

The information is a blog like. I have already understood that related discussions will be in PM, special mailing lists, WhatsUp groups. and may be in this board. Can it be that I try to solve problem which does not exist? At the bottom of my site I have "found" WAP2 link. And in general that is what I want people can read: http://www.azslow.com/index.php?board=11.0;wap2
I have noticed there are some unlabeled navigation buttons and links inside the text are not labeled as such. But that is definitively simpler to fix for me then attach another software. What you think?