Re: Site updates November 10th

Okay I've done a general clean up now, so everything should be uptodate (though remember that I use British English spellings for things).

At some point I actually wonder if I should try to add brief explanations to what each game is on the game list the way that other game hub entries like huboodle or rs games have.
Nocturnus didn't do this when he first created the entry, just giving links either to wikipedia pages or quentin C's own site with the rules, and when I updated I just continued, but as several games on there are rather unusual ones I'm not sure if a sentence or two of explanation would help?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector