Re: Game Center Friend requests and GC name posts for Solara

Hi.

I understand your reasoning regarding quotes, but it's probably more of a hindrance than a help. I myself always start reading replies to a topic at my own last message for example.

Solara is fun I agree, my only real issue with the game is I find some of the challenge quests a little frustrating since it's not possible to get accurate information on each monster and exactly what is happening in the battle, I would also like monster descriptions for atmosphere since it's not always  absolutely clear what each monster is. Then again it's quite possible they'll add such information in the future, I'm quite amazed with the hero and shop descriptions they've already added especially with all the different hero outfits.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: The^Sicilian
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: The^Sicilian
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: The^Sicilian
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: The^Sicilian
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: The^Sicilian
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: The^Sicilian
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005