Re: Help with quests in A Hero's Call.

hello.
i explored Western Ruins, but don't fined something that can help me.
only what i find, this is Forest Watch Captain's Journal, which says: Day 3: I've barely begun my time at this fort, and I feel as if it's been an eternity. When I was a lad I found the sounds of the forest soothing; now it grates at my nerves like a neverending cacophany. Can't these birds be quiet? How will we hear the footfalls of our enemies if they never cease their singing?
and Mysteries of Deepwood, witch says: If I am gone, you'll never see; but look too close and blind you'll be.
i don't know that how this can help me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector