Re: Paladin of the Sky, new full length audio game RPG

You have to poison that boss with Toxic Storm and then defend. You must attack on turn 3, defend on turn 4, attack on turn 5, defend on turn 6, etc until the poison has done its job and killed the boss.

I certainly hope this isn't a bug. From what I remember, there are actually two doors, not just one that lead from kingdom of Fragments to F2. Then again I may be wrong as that area confuses me to no end. Still, I only find one door so I'm either not looking hard enough or this game has potential game breaking bugs which is not acceptable!