Re: extracting an operating system for a braille notetaker

Well, I donn't know, if it has a password or not.

Anyway, so do you have any other suggestions to what I can try?

Edit: I'll now tell what's happening, when I turn the Pronto 40 on.

When I press the button, I hear the BIOS start up sound, and the display says BAUM Pronto.

After about 10-15 seconds or more, it vanishes, but the chimes sound never comes, nieder does the shot beeps, that indicates, that the software is starting. When it's started, the voice says nothing, but it displays the folowing error:
Fejl ved indlæsning af Outlook datafil.

It Means:
Error while loading Outlook datafile.

And I can't just press OK, like I usualy can with other Prontos, in fact, no keys Work.

I can connect it to my computer without problems, and I've tried deleting all the content from the flashdisk through my computer, and then copy it back from the install folder, and then restarting pronto, but the same thing happens.

So, please, what can I do?

Edit 2: I found out, that I can navigate the Pronto through CerHost on my computer, but it has no speech, and it doesn't seem to can read the SD Card. It isn't in the File Manager. I've tried reinstalling the OS from an USB-media, which the Pronto reads just fine, but the commando for installing OS doesn't seem to Work on the computer. So, it seems like the Pronto is running, but the drivers for the speaker, keyboard and SD Card reader is missing. What can I do?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector