Re: manamon playthrough is here

@zuckuss
If you want I can make a bit of a mini section on BSG for the playthrough. I can at least make pages and players for each of the recordings along with download links for each one. Either that or I can zip them up as 128 bit mp3 and just host a download link for you. We can talk more if you want, just add blackscreengaming on skype or dm @bsg_blog on Twitter.
All credit will be given to you 100% on BSG. I'm in the process of doing this with Blind Ninja right now. That might give away what the next section will be but yeah...lol. Just let me know if it is something you'd want and we'll figure it all out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector