Re: Sound of Magic - A fantastical journey for young and old adventurers

Thanks for your suggestions!
We like the kickstarter idea the most since we really love the transparency it provides. People should know what they pay for and I think getting the German version out to proof we have a quality game that is fun to play will really help to grow trust. In case we ask for money in before we want you to know where your money is going and that every dollar improves the quality of the game and not our living standards. An "all or nothing" kickstarter campaign would fit best to deal with this I guess. We really appreciate that some of you would donate tho!
To think that the earnings of the German version will cover the costs would be illusional, but as Lukas already said it hopefully let us continue our work and speed up the process.

We will work out a plan after the release of the German version!