Re: youtube for android accessibility on broadcasting, any help?

Oh dear with the TV there...

I hope your dad can at least help ya find the "Accessibvility' Settings, if its got one, but at least you're able to use it.

Your best bet with the casting q list, is to go to the help and feedback section in the YouTube app, and let google know the problem. Most of the time, I use either my Fire HD8 tablet or my Google Home for casting.