The Curb Game Problems

ello everyone.
I am having some problems playing The Curb Game, on a Windows 10 64-bit computer with Internet Explorer installed. The game loads fine, but for some reason, there are two instances of it running at once, and SAPI does not speak my score afterwords.
Does anyone have any suggestions that would help?
Thanks.