Re: New game from Oriol Gómez: Run for your life!

Hi and welcome by this video.
In this one, we're going to play Run from your past which is basicly a run for your life clone in 8 bit sounds.
The gole is to avoid the falling items for as long as you can by running and jumping on the feeld.
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and to share my channel with everyone who you think who wants to see this sort of content.
If you want to see the video, you can go to: https://youtu.be/v04S0CC5k-8
Enjoy!