TeamTalk Unlimited File Sharing: Would you pay for it?

We're back, this time with some market research to conduct. this one should be an interesting question. Let's get to it.
TeamTalk is a pretty popular program to talk with people. One of its features, apart from voice chatting and text chatting, is the file sharing feature. We see several storage sizes, and all the limits. Some are paid, some are free. If given the option, what would you say to unlimited? Would you pay for unlimited TeamTalk file sharing, or would you not? If you were to pay, how much would you say is a good price for unlimited?
All comments welcomed, folks. Positive and negatives. it helps a ton.