Re: This forum really stresses me out anymore

Hmm. At 26. I think I may have an answer about why not having a filter has become popular these days. It has to do with one of the flaws of governing by fear, actually. It's true that fear is a good motivator. Indeed, if you are made to be really afraid of doing something, chances are, at least for a short moment, you will hesitate to do the thing. Note that the effect is only short term, though. If the ones governing that way continue to do so, though, the result turns the fear into hatred. It turns the nice little lawful environment you've set up into a rebellious and chaotic system. The trouble is, some things have to be run like this. Not every person can be cleanly handled, and if we wish to keep order, some people really only respond properly to fear, but it would be good to find a method that doesn't end in a strong reaction against the governing system.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : robomastr42 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector