Re: best programmig language With the following features?

Greetings. Maybe they meant The language's complexity in comparison to the others. Like CPP is not safe, and some people would rather not to go with its sintacs.
But as far as I know CPP is taught in academics as a starter language (Least in my country is). However, I think Python or C# would feet your needs.
I'm not that much of a profession, but ponder first before you pick CPP. As far as I know, it can help you a lot but it takes a great time to master, and maybe you can met your expectations sooner in other languages than CPP.
Regards