Re: the most annoying song you can link to

Hi, @BCS993:
Nooo! I've survived quite happily for the last 15 years or so without listening to that  atrocious song, and someone just had to remind me of it...
Haha, I'm also surprised that it wasn't mentioned a lot earlier, it should be near the top of everyone’s list. How it ever got into the top 10 I'll never know.
You've actually reminded me of a Parody of the song which a radio presenter created about 10 years ago. I'm still trying to decide whether it's worse than the original, but I'll leave it below in case anyone wants to find out. big_smile
Just a warning before I post it, the song contains rather a lot of bad language  and stereotypes...
https://youtu.be/qJMpzU4kO34