Re: Oh Shit!

Lol so I finally got around to playing this game. And hec, this one is adicting as all hell. Only problem I am having is due to my hearing impairment, I run into rocks more than ever, it's a bit of hit and miss with those things because I can't really determine where the things are coming down.
But, with those badges, even failing is amusing, I mean come on, a badge for just catching 33.3 percent of the fallen items thus far? I just had to laugh at this.

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Laurel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rand via Audiogames-reflector