fortnight mod for swamp is in the works

hello everyone!
i know you might not like me that much, but that hasn't stopped me from doing things for the community!
i am currently creating a fortnight mod for the amazing game swamp by aproan.
This game, if you don't know, is a zombie shooter fps played by the blind. Fortnight, however, is not accessible, at all! so i am using the fortnight sounds from a package that i will not give out unless asked, witch i found thanks to queenslight on SBYW (Scrolling Battles, Your World!)
heres is a demo of what i have so far.
This was recorded on my phone so sorry for bad audio quality. This is not proffesional, neither is this being done by a large company.
https://youtu.be/EN8vMft02Qs
Thank you everyone!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector