Re: I Suck at BK3 and I Need Help

hahaha, that door is a little bonus item that is just not unlockable right now, and speaking of which, I wonder if anyone has ever managed to kill one of the fireballs on that terrible room... you would get so so much experience at once, that I would think the game would just crash. Actually, there are many funny ways to die. I would love it if you could downgrade your xp by doing something you were probably not supposed to do or that runs counter intuitively to the game, that would be fun. I just like the idea of having freedom for many things in the game, it did have its battle times but to me it was a wee bit like .. you are free, do whatever you want now at times.
@68
lost steam there, didn't you
Put simply, a game that is easy is a dumb/boring game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector