Re: beginner to audiogames

Yeah super egg hunt is already a great first choice!
I would second Dark for CP, at least the first few worlds...
Since they enjoy puzzles, try block party, Jungle, and Pontes sound puzzle, along with many of Aprones lesser known games at kaldobsky.com. I'm sure you can find more under the proper category in the ag.net database listing too.
If they also like board games, maybe they could try RS Games monopoly and the great cheese robbery.
For simpler strategy games we have tactical battles and Sound RTS with and without crazy mod. Both have multiple maps of various size and complexity.