Re: nostalgia: all the things I miss very deeply and will continue to miss

well, I miss the days of iOS 5 and Mac OS snow Leopord as that was my intro to apple and I think they were a lot more stable back then. And there were better audio games on iOS back then, not a bunch of card games and the like that are way over priced and that use their own gesture system instead of VO... Well, so I don't go on a rant, I also miss the days where audio games were a more frequent thing as far as release and quality.