Re: Alexa, I'd like to hear stereo music.

Because Homepod is supposedly a speaker first, and smart speaker, if you can even call it a smart speaker with Siri being the way it is second.

It's suppose to be a good sounding speaker, but I'm only going off demos I've heard online, and I'm told that there is a huge difference to an online demonstration, and an actual demonstration.

The google home max has more base than homepod, which is why if I had to choose I'd probably get the home max.

Actually, I'm in no rush to even consider a smart speaker because my phone can do most of the things a smart speaker can do.