Re: a new game for anndroyed. blind mini games.

Since it is the developer's first attempt, I wont be as negative, but I do hope that this is just a base for much better games. For starters, swiping in the menu is much better than lift to activate model. Then, some games really seem broken. As Jack said, guess the number is really in my opinion not playable for us and is just a game of pure luck and nothing else. When it comes to others, the directions game randomly fails for me at a certain point even though I am sure I swiped in the right direction.