Problem with BK3 Dictionary

Hello Guys,

I have baught the translation a long time ago, but I need help.  I have put the translation .dat file in to the main games folder of BK3, but it gives me this error. I tried using Google Translate to actually come jup with a translation, but it didn't work as well as I thought. Anyone who knows Japanese, can you help me so that I can play BK3? I spent the $5, and I don't really want it to be a waste of money just because I can't set up everything correctly.

Here is the error:

---------------------------
error
---------------------------
# Error 3
  -> â € ¢ â ¢ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ¢ ¢ ¢ ¢ Â Â Â Â ¬ ½ (3)

OK
error
# Error 3
  -> â € ¢ â ¢ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ¢ ¢ ¢ ¢ Â Â Â Â ¬ ½ (3)