Re: jugment day : did the aming system change with the free version?

Huh, you're right. I installed the game 2 years ago right after it became free and I remember it working normally. I just tried this same installation again and I'm finding the controls really sensitive as well. Interestingly enough while the movement is super fast, firing your weapon is completely opposite. After you press the key you get a brief, faster burst, followed by a slower than normal firing rate. Microsoft must have changed something in an update and caused this to happen. I wonder if any other older games are affected.