Re: Agnet Admin update for december: looking toward the future

At 6. I am afraid I must disagree here. I think the idea here is this is supposed to be a clear and sweeping announcement to the community, staff included. The idea here is that Aaron wanted to address everyone at once. I think that's more than acceptable as it really isn't a decision, but a public idea. In short, Aaron seems to be speaking for himself. As for the time it's going to take, I both approve and appreciate both the honesty, and time put into something like this. It's very important we don't jump the shark as it were. Haste makes waste and all that. Waiting until April gives time for rest and time to think. I think this plan should not be done in a way that leaves holes and messes because we got impatient and didn't take the time it more than warrants. With the mod team cut pretty thin, with some rather skilled mods having stepped down, the time spent attempting to replace some of the most skilled Mods should not be done lightly. I for one want to ensure that this is done correctly, and if that takes several months, so be it. This needs to be of the best quality we can get.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector