Re: an up to date guide on how to get started with steam

Hi.
Steam seems to work quite differently on different computers. Some people manage to navigate the steam window by using NVDA's object navigation, and others, like me, can't get it to work.
Last time I tried, I couldn't find the play now button on the website, but that might have changed. Steam have still not given me any good experiences yet. However, I have been able to buy games and install games, but it took a lot of patience.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : austen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : austen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : austen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : austen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blaze via Audiogames-reflector