Re: I Suck at BK3 and I Need Help

The guide is pretty good with this, so I can probably help.
So right away, hook up above the camera. do this really quick because if you don't, it'll turn and spot you. Go across at height 20 I think, hop up a couple of ledges, jump the gap (don't fall there or you're toast), then get to about 88 and hook up again. Run to the right (you should be at something like height 49 I believe, but I might be wrong on this) and there'll be a gap. What follows is a bunch of small drops and cameras. Jump down and get past them when they're looking the other way. it's a little bit tricky, but every second level is safe. I haven't quite got back to that point yet so I can't give exact specifics.

In stages 15 and 16, you can heal Carla from a distance, and you can also drop rockets wherever there are lots of enemies. Carla has also gotten a huge weapon upgrade so she can definitely handle herself. Just keep an eye on her health. I generally stay very far away from her in those stages. 16.4 can be a pain though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector