Re: MK11 Announced!

So I gave some thought to this whole Custom Variations system. I on't think it's like Injustice 2 where you get a rather bare bones character to add stuff onto. I think it's really about custom character creation. The costume system is back. This is purely cosmetic. But I don't think this is a gear system repaint. And even so, I'm okay with that, because Gear wasn't really game breaking, but it made Injustice 2 pretty boring after a while to not be able to get any of it. MK11 should o pretty well in this regard, and if this game has a time travel character... it may not be too much of a stretch to say this will be the Smash Bros. Ultimate of the franchise. Think about it, with time travel, we can, 1, Save Liu Kang, 2, Make Shao Khan relevant, 3, get Baraka back finally! And 4, the most exciting: Every single guest character in the series in one shiny new DLC pack. I would love that. You can do Freddy VS Jason on Mobile, but not on the console.