Re: A bug in NVDA was wondering if anyone has seen it.

@Brad: that someone can be you. It's free! https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues

I don't see a "ticket" for it up, so you can go in and create one. I've never seen this problem happen so have no reason to create the issue but it looks like no one has yet (I've searched through the issues and haven't found anything relevant.)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector