Re: which let's players would you recommend?

I mostly watched rpgs let's plays, here's 1 or 2 let's players that I like if you intrested.
1. Aulddragon
I like the guy, although sometimes the volume of the game is a bit low , but not really for the  latest videos though, he is currently playing dragon quest XI,  he reads  every text on the screen, also sometimes he speaks in the middle of a cut seen, wich is a bit annoying for some viewers.
2. Sirlionheart
one of my favorite too, he is fun to watch and mostly plays jrpgs too, also reads every text on the screen. I like his tales of bersiria, and persona 5  let's play. also he loves to joke around, so if you need some laugh you'll get it big_smile
and oh BTW
don't you think dq11 sounds design is quite cool? , slightly oot but seriously big_smile , specially when battle, it's like a heros call , the sounds posisioning and stuff.